is a message from our minister. For more information, contact the church office by phone or via email at email@example.com
Nol I Dudalen Cartref Eglwys Dewi Sant
Back To The Dewi Sant Home Page
Greetings From the Minister's Desk
22 Chwefror / February 2014
Greetings to you all! We are now barely a week from the beginning of March.It is symbolic that spring will begin officially
in less than a month and Dewi Sant will begin to show signs of new life
- March 1st is St David’s Day: a flag raising is planned for City hall at 1pm on Sat March 1st.
- The Annual St David’s Day Banquet will take place at Thornhill Country Club on March 1st.
- March in Dewi Sant means that Welsh services start again on the 1st Sunday of the month.
- It means the “Lunch Bunch” are back together again on Tuesday March 4th.
- For Sunday School March means March Break which gives our teachers and students a break from school work and a chance to play in this winter wonderland.
- It means that spring will soon be here- a welcome change of season after a very wintery winter!
I look forward to meeting more of you as the driving and weather get easier to navigate.
In the meantime we move into Lent on March 9th which is the first Sunday of the season.
For advance planning,
- Sunday April 13th is Palm Sunday
- April 18th is Good Friday: our afternoon service will be at 3:30pm followed by the dinner in the hall.
- The Gymnafa Ganu takes place at 7pm. Not to be missed!
- Easter Sunday begins with 9 am communion service followed by breakfast in the hall
- We gather for our service at 11am with the Sunday School doing a presentation
Rev Anne Hepburn